As the first quarter of the year comes to a close, it’s time to take a deep breath and check back in with yourself.
How is your Business doing?
Have your Goals changed?
Are you reaching your Checkpoints?
Is there something more you should be doing, or maybe something that needs to be taken off your plate?
Quarterly check ins with myself, my business and my team are a must for keeping the ball rolling.
They’re a must for keeping myself on track to reaching my own goals and keeping myself accountable!
As Real Estate Professionals, and Business Owners – our days are NON-STOP.
From meetings, to consultations, and scheduling in our own personal lives… it can get quite overwhelming.
But by taking a moment to sit down and be honest with ourselves about what is working to get us to our goals, and what isn’t working – we’re keeping ourselves on track to reach our dreams.
Because the dreams with have for our lives, for our businesses, for our careers?
Are totally possible.
They are reachable.
And they are out there waiting for you!
Sometimes it just takes a little extra nudge of support, accountability and organization to help get us there.
So! I want you to sit down this weekend and have a little First Quarter Check In with yourself!
Start by pulling up your Business Plan for 2023 and answering the questions below:
- Have you completed the number of Transactions you had hoped to by now?
- How many new connections have you made recently?
- Are you on track to reach these numbers with the systems you have in place now?
- Are the goals you have written down, even the same goals you have today? Or maybe they’ve changed!
- Are you focusing on the right marketing techniques for your Business?
- What have you NOT been enjoying doing? And is there a way to eliminate this from your work load by finding help, or replacing it with something new?
I know, all of these questions can seem like a lot.
But it is SO important to stay tuned into ourselves when we’re on the path to great things!
Because friend, you ARE on the path to the career, life, business of your dreams.
And if you’re feeling a little overwhelmed by all of this today… that’s okay!
Our industry is stressful – and without support it’s even more so.
About The Author
Barb Betts is a successful REALTOR®, Broker and CEO, Educator, Speaker, and Trainer with a passion for all things Real Estate.
She is known as an influencer in the Real Estate industry and is consistently known for impacting everyone that she speaks to. She has a passion for her industry and is highly involved at a local, state, and national level.